Sime Darby currently has several staff portals for each subsidiary company , serving its 30,000 employees across the world. As the company grew, multiple delivery teams adapted and diverged. This resulted in disparate, difficult to maintain sites, with features and behaviors functioning in different ways.
The digital transformation team has put forward a scalable unified platform solution. Adopting this solution enables the team to quickly replicate the experience across the subsidiary companies, switching the themes easily and switching on the desired widgets.
The unified platform provides a rich API layer allowing integration with third party systems easily and enabling scaling of applications throughout Sime Darby. With this approach, data duplication is minimised, time to market is significantly improved, development and operation costs are reduced.
- Sime Darby Malaysia (Rolled out)
- Hastings Deering Australia (Rolled out)
- Terra CAT New Zealand (In Progress)
- Tractors Singapore (Queue)
- Tractors Malaysia (Queue)
- Sime Darby Motors Group (Queue)
- China Engineers Ltd (Queue)